That is the name his parents have given him. I received an email last night asking if I would pray for Judson. He is a two and a half year old little boy that was diagnosed with Krabbe (pronounced crab-bay) Disease three months ago. There was also a link to a couple of video clips of this precious boy- the first one shows a thriving little man learning to walk, run, tackle his daddy, play in the water with his mommy, and hold a tiny baby girl; the second is shot just a few months later, he can no longer walk or see, he can barely hold himself in the sitting position, and you can hear his frustration and his mother's heartbreak. I sat and cried for a while on my couch thinking how unfair this is. There is no cure for Krabbe and without a miracle these parents will be forced to watch their son deteriorate into a vegetative state and then die. Their only hope is that God would show them mercy and allow their son to not only live, but thrive. Please pray for this family. How hard would you want others to pray if it were your son or daughter?
If you are interested in seeing this sweet boy you can go to youtube.com and search for the Jud the Stud. The first clip you should watch is titled "He's My Son". If you click on the tab titled more from this user you will be able to see what a few months of Krabbe can do to a little one. I am not asking you to watch just to be entertained, I am asking you to watch so you will understand the seriousness of this disease and you will see how imperative it is that you pray for Judson and his family!
No comments:
Post a Comment