Last week our friends Sarah brought her daughter Caroline over to play for the afternoon. Claire loves her little friend and I love spending time with my dear friend Sarah. This was the first time we all got together and they actually played with each other and not just beside each other which was so fun to watch. They pretended in the outdoor playhouse while the bubble machine worked overtime to entertain them but the highlight of the afternoon was the water hose. They sprayed each other in the face while trying to take drinks and they laughed so hard. It really was one of the cutest moments with a friend that Claire has had. I am so thankful and blessed to have Sarah in my life and I love that we have daughters the same age. We live about forty five minutes apart so we don't get together near as much as I would like, but the times we do share are great!
2 comments:
SOOOOOO cute! We had a great time, too! I loved seeing Claire and Caroline interact.
We are truly blessed!!!!
Tag. You're it again.... if you want to play. :)
Post a Comment