Sunday, September 30, 2007

Selke Weekend (minus 3)

What a great weekend! Friday night my dad's football team played in Irving so we all went to his game. All the kids wore their "I love Poppie" shirts (that I figured out how to make thanks to my frind Krista) and it was so cute. The TCA Stars won and the kids had so much fun running around during the game. After the game my parents spent the night at my house and Coby's family spent the night at the Powell house. We spent all day Saturday watching Jack play sports and catching up with each other and then hanging out at the Powell house for dinner. I really liked today, Sunday, because we got to just relax around my house. I got to wear pajamas almost all day which is always AWESOME!

I have to say that this weekend was not complete because Sara, Beau, and Asher were not here. I love spending time with them, they make me laugh. I missed them very much, but this was a big weekend for Beau at the camp so we understood. I love you Waters!!!!


The five grandkids after the game showing off their shirts (Skyler had changed to help tell us their big news) I love that Claire is laughing so hard, unfortunatly it is because she is pulling Jack's hair. This is the picture with the TCA "CowboyDog" (that is name that Cooper gave the mascot because the print on its vest and chaps looks like a dalmation- how cute is that) not all the kids were thrilled with the mascot, it freaked them out a little bit.
Claire Alyse had so much fun at the football game. She is perfecting her new pass, I think she could offer a few pointers to Rex Grossman (quarterback for the Chicago Bears FYI)
Claire Bear loves her Poppie. She ran up to him at halftime to show off her new shirt and for a quick photo op.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What precious pictures! I love the one of Claire holding the football. She looks like she had a great time. What exciting news from Adrielle and Coby. Your family is expanding so quickly; it's so fun to see all of you with children. And I agree, you have one of the most loving, tender fathers a girl could ask for. You are truly blessed.