Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Never a Dull Moment

Cooking bacon with Daddy
Tackling Mommy
She wouldn't be Texan without her giant glass of Sonic water with extra ice
Wearing all of her new necklaces
This is her NO face
Claire was more interested in the airplanes than the firetruck at our block party (she takes after her daddy in this area)
She had a horrible diaper rash and we had put cornstarch on it, unfortunately the box didn't get put out of reach and Claire decided to eat a little of it and paint with it around the kitchen.
This picture is hilarious and tragic all at the same time. She had been having so much fun feeding herself avacado and then all of a sudden it turned into the most horrible experience of her life. I think that she could have won an oscar for this performance.

I just thought I would share a few of our latest moments with Claire through pictures. I think the only few things I didn't capture within the last few days were the two bathtub poops in one day and throwing a few objects into the toilet and then getting a few good splashes before I could get to her. There really is never a dull moment with my little Bear. I guess she will keep me on my toes and keep the hair dye companies in business...I have noticed MANY more gray hairs popping up on my head lately ;) I have to also say that we have shared many laughs recently too. She is talking alot more, mostly in her own language. She loves to dance and read books, and she can't get enough of playing chase and hide and seek. We seem to be singing constantly adn watching a lot of Wiggles. She is pretty fun, when she isn't throwing a fit.

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the avacado picture! Hilarious!!!

Ali said...

Did you get my last message. I think I might have erased it?

Alison

Ali said...

Yup!! I erased it!!

Hey Em,
I am trying out this blog thing. I am not very computerly inclined. If there is such a thing.
Your blog is awesome! Your family is absolutely adorable and Hawaii looked awesome!
Yes, there is a reunnion October 19th. You are on my list to contact. It will be Firday night at 6:00 at the Otto community center. We will eat and then go to the Riesel game and then head back for some drinks. It is adults only on Friday night, but we could find a time to get the kids together on the weekend. We could not find a park with such short notice. I hope you guys can come. We would love to see you and you could introduce Allan to everyone.
I know it is 12:44 in the morning, but I have been working on my grad school thesis. I don't expect to here from you until tomorrow. I hope you are getting a good night sleep. Talk to you soon!

Alison

Sarah said...

Hilarious picture of the avocado all over Claire's face! My favorite!