Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Little Cowgirl

Claire has been really into shoes lately and she brings me a different pair every few hours to put on her typically she has her top three: pink crocs, white pedipeds, and brown target specials. Today however she picked out her cowgirl boots. When I first put them on her she was a bit unsure of them, but I think they grew on her. I decided to pick an outfit around the boots and boy did she look cute! I have to say she only wore them for about an hour before they became too much for her and she had had enough so we moved onto the brown target specials and then the pink crocs.






















This is Claire's please let me watch Wiggles pose. She runs towards the TV and then starts bouncing with her hands in the air saying "OOAAA" over and over. Today I noticed that she is trying to do some of the motions (especially the bear is now asleep song, she will clap her hands, turn around, and say shhh) and sing along in her own special way. I can't believe she is growing up so quickly. She really is getting more and more fun all the time!


I love how much she is into kissing me and blowing kisses to pretty much anyone she comes in contact with. Today we had a man here checking out our AC and Claire fell hard for him. She followed him around blowing kisses and saying hi when he was giving me the rundown on the AC she reached up for him and he held her for awhile, she was beaming. She even cried when he left, it was so funny.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the cowgirl boots! And blowing the kiss... my heart melts and it wasn't even to me.

"Bear is now asleep" was one of the first songs that Cooper "sang" too. That is probably why I love it so much!

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh my goodness! Precious precious baby girl. I can hardly wait to see her tomorrow along with Allie, Jack, and Cooper. Grandchildren are a wonder to behold... cowgirl boots, kisses, and all.
Love you, Mama