AS previously mentioned Allan and I got to have a great anniversary celebration weekend all by ourselves. This was made possible by my family members since they came into town to help out with Claire. Sara came into town on Thursday and graciously took care of Claire and her son Asher on Friday while we were in NM. I was blown away by her patience, it is not all that easy to take care of two one and a half year olds when you are not used to it and she did it with class and love. On Saturday morning my parents came into town to help her out with the two little ones. They had a very eventful and exhausting day gowing to basketball games, shopping, and eating out. I think they were beyond ready to crash by the time nighttime rolled around. We got back this afternoon and I was so blessed to see my sweet daughter so full of joy and loving her family. It was so wonderful to know that while we were getting our much needed time away we could relax knowing that Claire was getting such amazing care and love from her Sassy, Poppie, and Gibbie. Thank you so much for loving my little bear and taking such amazing care of her. I think that we will all be better for it!!!! I love you guys SO SO SO much!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment