***I cannot figure out how to get the slideshow into my post, so I just provided a link if you want to go look at all the cute pictures, sorry
This has been a fun week it started with a little cousin time then Claire and Allan had a cheetos picnic in the living room, we went to playgroup at the mall play area, Claire's friend Caroline came over for a little while and they danced to the Wiggles and played dress up, and she also showed off some of her new gymnastic moves for us. Here are a few of the pictures from this week. This is my first slideshow experience, hope you like it.
http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh250/kavelke/?action=view¤t=fcccbdd6.pbw
2 comments:
I can't view the slideshow...bummer. I'll check back and see if I can see it later.
I am praying for you all this morning! I guess I am having "sympathy pains" for you guys b/c I am up early - so I guess I better use my awake time wisely!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVED the slideshow Em! Did you notice as each pic came up, how the movement of it made all your eyes seem to sparkle? Great pictures. You should do that more often. I wonder if there is a way to put music to it?
Post a Comment