I love my friends! Sometimes I fell a bit alone in this world which is silly. All I need to do is think of days like today. First of all Claire and I had playgroup today and one of the first things that my new friend Randi asked me was how we were doing with the whole tube thing coming up tomorrow and then while we were at lunch she gave Claire Bear a little gift for her big day. it was a simple gift, but it really meant a lot that she would think of her. Thank you Randi for being so thoughtful. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite people (and not just because of your sweet gifts).
The other thing that just made my day was when I got home from playgroup two of my other friends were waiting outside my house. Sarah and Theresa brought dinner to us so we would have one less thing to think about tonight. The food was delicious but one of my favorite things is that they hung out for awhile and Claire got to play with two of her other friends for a bit and I got to get some more friend time of my own.
I know that tubes are VERY common and I am actually feeling really great about the whole thing. It just meant SO much to me that my friends stepped up to the plate and went out of their way to let us know that we are on their minds throughout this whole ordeal. Thank you for the tangible things, but mostly thank you for your sweet hearts! You guys are the greatest. Thank you also to those of you have commented and emailed to let us know that you are praying for us, we appreciate every one of them very very much!!!
1 comment:
Oh my! How it blesses this mama's heart to see how caring your friends are toward you and your family Emily. For any of you who may read this; thank you for loving my kids so well.
Post a Comment