Sunday, January 20, 2008

She Loves Her Pops



What can I say, my girl knows a good thing when she tastes it. Claire is really into suckers, or as she calls them "pops". She asks for them many many times a day. She has found where I hide the stash and is becoming a bit obsessed. At least now I have a safety net when it comes to having something to bribe her with =)

Now if I could just get her to be as obsessed with brushing her teeth- ha.

"Thank you Mimi, Allie, Jack, and Cooper for my get well pops. I carried all four of them around like a treasure all afternoon (but my mean mommy only let me eat two of them)."

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Luke and Lila are also slightly addicted to pollypops ... and it's Amy's fault. One time she mentioned that she keeps them in her purse to buy some extra time ... and now my munchkins think they're a regular staple in their diet! Glad to see they're in good company with Miss Claire.

Mama Jeannie said...

I'm so thankful that Miss Claire Bear is doing well and that her ears are better. I loved the blog entry about your weekend of "doin' nothin'" We had a day like that yesterday and I absolutely LOVED it!