Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Quads

As most of you know (and most of you do) I stalk a few blogs of people I don't really know. I feel like I know them which is a little weird. There are those that I am insoired by and those that make me laugh and those that make me thankful that I am not them...this is one of those. I have been following this couple since they found out they were expecting quads they are around my age and I cannot imagine what their life must be like. I feel TOTALLY overwhelmed with my one at times, but I know nothing of what they are fixing to encounter and I am thankful for that.
Their names are Rob and Casey Grewer and they will be delivering their four little ones tomorrow due to some complications with two of the babies. I am sure that they are scared, excited, and overwhelmed all at the same time. Please pray for them as they enter into this crazy stage of life. Casey has been in the hospital for weeks fighting her body to keep these four babes inside her as long as possible. They seem like a great couple and need a ton of support at the moment. They have mentioned loving to get encouraging comments on their blog (even from people they will never meet).
Just thought some of you fellow blog stalkers would be interested.
http://gerwerbabies.blogspot.com/

No comments: