Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ears Update #1

We will be heading to the sugery center early in the morning- thank the Lord. we have to be there at 6:45 and the procedure will take place about an hour later. I will let you all know how it goes as soon as I can. We are feeling really good about the choice we have made for our daughter. I am sure that we went with the right doctor(s) as well. I just recieved a phone call from the anestesiologist that will be working with Claire in the morning. he just called to answer any questions we might have and tell me what to expect. How sweet is that?!?!? I was so impressed- it wasn't his nurse, it was the actual doctor. I think that Claire will do alright without the whole food and drink thing since we will take her straight out of her bed to the car in the morning and then things will be busy from there on out. They said she can have some juice as soon s she wakes up.
Thanks for praying for us. We really appreciate all of you!

4 comments:

krista said...

Thank goodness she gets to go early...first answer to prayer!! I am sure I will be up nursing Maddy during the night while you guys are going to surgery, I will be praying! Can't wait to hear that everything went perfectly!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So glad you got an early surgery time! We'll be praying for little Claire, and for you and Allan, tomorrow. I'm sure it'll go perfectly!

Amy said...

Hope yall sleep good tonight... we are praying for our Little Bear!

XOXOXO,
MiMi and the crew

Elizabeth said...

I'm praying for all of you tonight and tomorrow. It will go so well, and she'll be a happy baby when it's all said and done! happy baby = happy mommy! :-)