
Well we just finished another season of The Amazing Race and we were not disappointed. It took a couple of weeks for us to find our favorites, for some reason this season was filled with wackos. We finally settled on TK and Rachel and are thrilled to see that they pulled in out in the end. We loved that they never lost their cool with each other and seemed to just enjoy all the amazing opportunities they were getting to have ( they were total hippies- peace, love, and all that jazz). We are sad to see this show go.

I think that if we were not smack in the middle of parenthood we would ABSOLUTELY try out for the next season. Maybe this show will stick around for many more seasons and we will get our chance one day.
4 comments:
we just got home from our weekend in redlands and watched our tivo-ed amazing race finale :) we wanted tk and rachel to win too...so glad they did!! they were too cute and worked so well together. i think you guys would do well on this show too!!
I have only watched this show a few times but what I have seen - you all would be GREAT on it! Maybe someday!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree; what a neat opportunity for you and Allan to "let your Light shine"... not in a weird way, but just by being who God has made you to be. Wouldn't this be the ultimate in adventure for you guys? You'd love it I'm sure... if you didn't have to eat anything too yucky. You should go for it someday. :0)
We watch AR each week with some friends. At the beginning of each season, we do a "draft" and pick our teams. I had TK and Rachel, so I win this season! Woo-hoo! If you and Allan are ever on, I will pick y'all to be my team! :)
BTW...Did you see TK and Rachel on Regis and Kelly yesterday? They are so cute!
Post a Comment