I am so sad that it is Sunday night already. This has been such a great weekend. Allan and I tend to overschedule ourselves, so when we get to do a whole lot of nothin' it is FANTASTIC!!! Allan let me sleep in both mornings which is always a good thing. We FINALLY started the painting of our bedroom (a project that may take a month to finish since only one of us can work at a time) and we both LOVE the color. We went to story time at Barnes and Noble, but Claire was more interested in the trains than singing "Puff the Magic Dragon". We made a palett by the fire after Claire went to bed and watched a movie. We went to church for the first time in a month and it was so great. I got to see a movie with Amy and another friend (by the way I loved Juno). We had friends over for burgers and football watching. Now we are watching the finale to my all time favorite tv show, Amazing Race. FYI-I think that Allan and I would be so great on this show.


Trying to listen to a story about dragons, but getting bored rather quickly
Much better...playing with Thomas and Friends
3 comments:
Sounds like a really fun weekend, but you made me laugh - that doesn't exactly sound like a "whole lot of nothin'"!
HAHA I guess it wasn't nothin' it was just a whole lot of doing what we wanted and nothin' more.
Oh, that sounds so fun! Those are the BEST kind of weekends. I am glad you all got to spend quality time together.
Side note: looks like Claire is doing great!!!!
Post a Comment